By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite Sonic the Hedgehog game?

What is your favorite Sonic the Hedgehog game? Mine is Sonic Adventure for the Sega Dreamcast. Sonic Adventure 2 was okay, but strayed way too far off of the original formula. Sonic the Hedgehog 2 would be my second favorite, followed by Sonic the Hedgehog 3, and then Sonic the Hedgehog. Anything after Sonic the Hedgehog 2 was just bad... Very bad...

Around the Network

Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Yeah, that game is awesome!

I have to agree with Sonic 2. The ability to have my younger siblings play at the same time as myself and not having to worry about them stealing my lives when they died was very much appreciated. Definately got the most out of that Sonic game. I guess my list would go something like this. 1-Sonic the Hedgehog 2 2-Sonic the Hedgehog 3-Sonic the Hedgehog 3 4-Sonic Spinball 5-Sonic Adventure

Sonic 2. I think just about everyone is going to say that.

Around the Network

yup. 1. Sonic 2 2. Sonic 3 3. Sonic Oh, and assume Knuckles is attached to the first two, hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

sonic sucked! LOL.....but 2 was alright..little 2 player co-op...

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Sonic 2 easily. Tails was a welcome addition. It is the best 2 player co-op 2D sidescrolling implementation for a 1 player game.

weezy said:
sonic sucked! LOL.....but 2 was alright..little 2 player co-op...

You don't like Sonic... You don't like Crash...

Yeah, Sonic the Hedgehog 2 was awesome! I also liked Sonic the Hedgehog, and Sonic the Hedgehog 3. Sonic and Knuckles was okay. Didn't have that same charm that the first three had. Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast may have been the only good 3D Sonic game. I don't know about Sonic Adventure 2. So many things I did not like about it.